Host: Mikehua / Question Preparation: Angela, Daniel, Mikehua, Dr. TCC / Proofreading: Mikehua, Shibukedang
Over the past week, tremendous progress has been made to find out the origin of the virus. The US has been forming alliance to counter the CCP’s aggression, and the CCP took bold steps to challenge rule-based international order. The CCP is trying to take over the world, what’s next? GTV UK team invited Mr. Bannon to tell us about his insights on today’s most urgent matters.
Over the past week, tremendous progress has been made to find out the origin of the virus. The US has been forming an alliance to counter the CCP’s aggression, and the CCP took bold steps to challenge rule-based international order. The CCP is trying to take over the world, what’s our next step? The GTV UK team invited Mr. Bannon to tell us about his insights on today’s most urgent matters.
1. Mike: Dr. Yan published her 3rd report regarding the origin of the CCP virus, many mainstream media have started to talk about ‘lab leak’ theory throughout the week, and Secretary Blinken said the US will find the bottom of the virus. In your opinion, what actions will the US take?
2. Daniel: Biden on Tuesday said he has not spoken to Xi, his China counterpart about the origins of COVID-19. What is your comment about his silence?
3. Mike: In his recent Livestream, Mr. Guo mentioned CCP’s plan to replace the US dollar’s dominant financial position with RMB. The global share of US-dollar-denominated exchange reserves dropped to 59.0% recently. What do you think the US will respond to such a challenge?
4. Dr. TCC: It is reported that the US and Iran are going into indirect nuclear talk this week, what are your opinions on the purpose and the outcome?
5. Dr. TCC: KT McFarland in a recent Fox interview talked about the US is in Cold War 2.0 with China, in technology, trade, investment, and diplomacy. What’s your interpretation of the US-China relationship?
6. Mike: US National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and his counterparts from Japan and the Republic of Korea met at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis. As a formal naval officer, what is your opinion on this?
7. Daniel: It’s reported that the US is considering joining the boycott of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics. Do you think the CCP will disintegrate the boycott alliance?
8. Daniel: A recent article from Fox News described “the NCSC warned US corporations of the foreign adversaries’ threats to the US supply chain”. How do the American corporations prepare to face this challenge? If they continue valuing their relationship with China over American interests, what are the consequences?
9. Dr. TCC: Using Laurène Beaumont’s name on the French website of Chinese Television CGTN, a CCP’s global propaganda outlet, it claimed allegations of China using concentration camps, sterilization, and forced labor against the Uyghurs were “fake news”. Le Monde and other French outlets investigated and found no such journalist identification cards issued by the French commission to Beaumont. What do you see in this news?
Edited by：【Himalaya London Club UK】