Date: May 30 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: The Financial Secretary of Hong Kong: has made sufficient preparations for U.S. sanctions, set the country to hold the door of financial security
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the CCP is now strong enough that the United States can no longer hurt them. It is ridiculous that the Financial Secretary of Hong Kong also says that the special customs treatment is granted to Hong Kong by the “Basic Law” and has nothing to do with the United States.
2. CCP News: Global Times editor Hu Xijin: Why doesn’t China fear Trump’s sanctions?
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the CCP knows everything the United States wants to do and everything is under the control of the CCP.
3. CCP News: Shandong high school girl strangled her mother with ribbon: she claimed that she was worried about parents’ scolding because of poor test results.
Personal view and notes: The CCP is creating tragedies every day, but because of the control of the media and no freedom of speech, people don’t see any truth. Because this news was widely spread, they had to write an article to cover their back, by saying that it was the girl’s fault, not the CCP, not the education system.
4. CCP News: U.S. police violent law enforcement triggers riot
Personal view and notes: The CCP is very excited to see riots taking place in the United States, because they can use this as a reason to write a lot of articles condemning the Trump administration. The CCP tells people that the United States is in chaos; everyone can be killed; the United States will soon collapse. At the same time, the CCP compares the riots in the United States with the protests in Hong Kong.
However, the CCP does not want people to know that Hong Kong people are demanding for freedom and the rule of law through peaceful demonstrations. Hong Kong police use excessive force to suppress innocent demonstrators.
5. CCP News: Hot Comment 丨 Hong Kong must stand with the country.
Personal view and notes: It can be seen from this article that the CCP has plans to arrest Joshua Wong and others.
6. CCP News: Just now, Trump launched a vicious revenge! The outbreak of war
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that Trump is a dictator.
7. CCP News: US media pierced Trump’s ulterior motives for “sanctioning China”.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that for its own political gain, the Trump administration’s sanctions against China are aimed at diverting attention from anti-racism riots and outbreaks.
8. CCP News: Li Zuocheng, the chief of the Joint Staff Department of the Central Military Commission, made a speech to deter “Taiwan independence”
Personal view and notes: The CCP once again threatens Taiwan with military power.
9. CCP News: Incompetent rage! Trump’s sanctions on China are mocked by mainstream U.S. media
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the entire United States disagrees with sanctions against China. Trump does this in order to divert attention from anti-racist riots and epidemics.