- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of CCP condemned US Secretary of Health and Human Services for visiting Taiwan, as CCP fears world focus on Taiwan where has only 480 cases of COVID-19, 7 deaths, a model of Chinese democracy.
- Huang Qifan (former mayor of Chongqing), believes that the friction between China and U.S is reaching a point to a fight. CCP is planning to set into an internal circulation mode, the world wonder if CCP will close the country.
- Since July, hundreds of cities in China have been soaked in water for more than 40 days. August 11th, Chengdu once again was covered by stormy rain and some streets were flooded.
- DW News, August 10：Police in Hong Kong arrested media tycoon Jimmy Lai, an outspoken critic of China’s policies in Hong Kong. The 71-year-old owns popular tabloid Apple Daily.
- Natalie Winters: Business interests interwoven, and again is really an element of infiltration by CCP. The National Pulse CEO said he would use his company BiteDance(Beijing-based parent company to TikTok) to promote “socialist core values”…