1. FBI：The greatest long-term threat to our nation’s information and intellectual property, and to our economic vitality, is the counterintelligence and economic espionage threat from China. Chinese government is seeking to become the world’s greatest superpower through predatory lending and business practices, systematic theft of intellectual property, and brazen cyber intrusions.
2. Walmart ad revenue could quickly jump if TikTok bid succeeds. The proposed purchase, in partnership with Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O), would allow the world’s largest retailer to quickly compete with Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O), Facebook Inc (FB.O) and Alphabet Inc’s Google (GOOGL.O) for eyeballs on social media, reaching customers across virtual and physical sales channels.
3. SHANGHAI/BEIJING (Reuters) – BlackRock (BLK.N) has become the first global asset manager to win regulatory approval to set up a mutual fund unit in China, as Beijing throws open its 17.7 trillion yuan ($2.58 trillion) sector.
4. During the Livestream with Munich Whistleblower Movement protests on Aug 29th, Miles Guo said he had enough evidence showing that CCP had been transferring massive amount of funds to overseas accounts back to 1989 Tiananmen Square Protests. Only Swiss had over 20 trillion USD from CCP. Moreover, there are more than 60 thousand bank accounts all over Europe opened by them, and they printed USD illegally in China, which will be tracked back by the New Federal State of China and refunded to Chinese people through legit method.
5. Baofeng Group Co., a company used to worth $5.7 billion (40 billion RMB) five years ago, is kicked off ChiNext stock market and about out of business. Will it be the future of all Chinese companies?
By：【G Translator / Financial and Law Team】