Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• President Trump has repeatedly posted a video starring Seth Holehouse that alleged the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is the biggest threat to U.S. national security.
o In this video, it mentioned “Communist Goals” that were included in the Congressional Record in 1963 (the President of the U.S. at the time is JFK.). It highlighted some goals: Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States; Infiltrate the press; Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures. This video also quotes Nikita Khrushchev’s prediction: ‘We will take America without firing a shot’. Now it’s pretty clear that the goals have been achieved by the CCP in 2020.
o Mr. Lu De stresses again that CCP infiltration does not make any distinction between Republicans and Democrats. o Something big is happening. President Trump is getting ready for a big fight in January.
• Social media have been talking about VP Pence’s resignation recently. According to Mr. Lu De, Pence will not step down until at least Jan. 20. Plus, in any case, Pence will not influence the outcome of the election.
• The Republican-controlled Senate voted to override President Trump’s veto of the $740 billion defense bill on Friday. Mr. Lu De and the guest are not surprised by the outcome.
o 5 Senate Democrats voted to support Trump’s Veto of Defense Bill, which is the good news for Jan. 6.
o Senators who have not voted to sustain Trump’s veto of the defense bill don’t mean they are not Trump supporters. Because just a while ago, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell just introduced a new bill that would repeal Section 230, set up a commission to study voter fraud, and increase COVID relief payments to Americans from $600 to $2,000. The defense bill they just voted for may not include the section 230 termination. o President Trump’s goal is to ultimately get rid of Section 230.
• Today, the National Pulse published a comprehensive list of all current and former elected U.S. officials who participated in sponsored trips to China on behalf of the CCP-tied China-U.S. Exchange Foundation.
• China’s 3 Major Telecom Operators (China Mobile Ltd., China Telecom Corp., and China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd.) that the New York Stock Exchange will delist are all owned Jiang Zemin’s family.
o These three companies are the backbone and source of revenue for the Chiang family of companies. It is now resulting in huge losses for Jiang’s family due to Xi’s anti-US strategy. Jiang and his gang will surely challenge Xi’s leadership and recover all the losses from Xi.
o All these stresses will make Xi’s health condition worse.