Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• President Joe Biden told CBS News when it comes to America’s relationship with China, and he plans to handle Xi Jinping differently than President Trump. He said he did not want to have a conflict with Xi but suggested there would be “extreme competition” with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
o His remarks imply that the Biden administration will not care what the CCP does to Xinjiang, Hong Kong, and Taiwan and define these as Chinese internal affairs. They will probably return to the appeasement policy of the Obama era. If you are on the side of the CCP now, they will eventually destroy you.
o Mr. Lu De and guests summarize why Biden did not speak with Xi on the phone.
o Biden and Xi still don’t trust people around either side and are afraid of leaking the contents of their conversation.
o There are too many uncertainties between the Biden and Xi administrations at the moment, such as the Health condition of Xi and Biden.
• Our Whistleblower Movement will monitor the Biden administration every day whether the Biden administration will move closer to the CCP. We only support anti-CCP governments.
o Xi is not 100% in control of the CCP, Biden should not forget that his son’s photos and videos are released by Jiang Zeng Meng. Mr. Lu De reminds the Biden administration that CCP has 36 hours of a private conversation between Biden and Xi Jinping during the Obama era.
• The CCP will have a lot to do with the United States next week as the Senate is set to rule on Trump’s impeachment.
• The African National Congress (ANC) in South Africa, issued a statement strongly condemning Pompeo’s Xinjiang genocide declaration.
o CCP, the beggar master, now is gathering its poor buddies to overturn the genocide conviction.
• Various Western media praised the genocide against Jewish people in Nazi concentration camps before they came to light. The truth can never be concealed.
• China Ambassador Cui Tiankai suggests WHO investigate coronavirus origins in the U.S. in CNN interview. And CCP’s running dog, Peter Daszak, says China granted it “full access” for COVID 19 origin probe in Wuhan. Let’s just wait for his scientific report.