英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep 205: U.S. push to deny the CCP regime’s legitimacy
- 近日中国多家银行以反洗钱为名冻结储蓄卡。 更有官媒以中共发展为由，提议强制征收生育基金。 众所周知中共权贵阶层是最大的洗钱组织，中共权贵阶层们把香港作为洗钱的中转站、跳板，然后再将资产转移国外，几乎全部权贵家族都这样运作。 肆意无故冻结百姓的储蓄卡，实属非法政府行为。
- 大陆各地为响应中共节约号召，多举措反对浪费，甚至洗脑百姓日常生活，让家长惩罚剩饭子女。 似乎回到文革相互监督的时代。
- 四川绵阳同样遭水灾，百姓生活遇困难。 另有四川绵阳也连降暴雨，积水严重，百姓损失不可估量。 看不到政府的救援在哪？ 每年征收的税费用在哪里？
- （澳大利亚和美国政府前网络安全合同商Robert Potter，澳大利亚天空新闻，8月16日）（从这个数据库）我们开始看到之前在新疆和西藏广泛部署的监控技术，现在以不同的规模部署到中共国其他地方。 但在我们查看了原资料之后，很明显，这是一个建筑物门禁系统，用政府的面部识别系统来验证居民进入自己家的权限。
- （郭先生. 8月13日）在欧洲，没想到啊，听说这个美国推广的，否定中共的政权的合法性，一致得到同意。 那么现在大家都在想，那你美国，共产党不合法谁合法啊？
- Banks in mainland China froze debit cards under the pretext of anti-money laundering. Moreover, official media advocated for the compulsory collection of maternity funds, citing Communist China’s development as the reason. It’s well known that the CCP’s powerful class is the largest money laundering organization. They use Hong Kong as a transfer station and springboard for money laundering, and then transfer assets abroad. Almost all powerful families operate in this way.
- In response to the CCP’s call to save food, many areas took measures to curb food wasting. They went so far as to brainwash the people, asking parents to punish children for wasting food. This seems backing to the era of the Cultural Revolution when the people surveilled one another.
- Mianyang in Sichuan was also flooded, causing hardship to people’s life. Mianyang was also severely flooded because of the heavy rain. The people suffered immeasurable losses. The government’s rescue is nowhere to be seen. So, what is the use of taxes collected each year?
- (Robert Potter, former Australian and U.S. government cyber security contractor) We’re now starting to see (from this database) technologies which had previously been deployed extensively in Xinjiang and Tibet, now being deployed elsewhere within China at a different scale, after we went through the metadata, it became clear that this was a building access management system where people, where state government facial recognition systems were being used to authenticate people’s access to their own homes.
- (Miles Guo. August 13) Right now, out of one’s expectation, I heard the U.S.’ push to deny the CCP regime’s legitimacy has gained unanimous agreement in Europe. Then everyone wondered, if the U.S. deems the CCP regime illegitimate, which regime would be legitimate (to represent the Chinese people)?