英語標題 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep 205: U.S. push to deny the CCP regime’s legitimacy
- （澳大利亞和美國政府前網絡安全合同商Robert Potter，澳大利亞天空新聞，8月16日）（從這個資料庫）我們開始看到之前在新疆和西藏廣泛部署的監控技術，現在以不同的規模部署到中共國其他地方。 但在我們查看了原資料之後，很明顯，這是一個建築物門禁系統，用政府的面部識別系統來驗證居民進入自己家的權限。
- （Miles Guo. 8月13日）在歐洲，沒想到啊，聽說這個美國推廣的，否定中共的政權的合法性，一致得到同意。那麼現在大家都在想，那你美國，共產黨不合法誰合法啊？
- Banks in mainland China froze debit cards under the pretext of anti-money laundering. Moreover, official media advocated for the compulsory collection of maternity funds, citing Communist China’s development as the reason. It’s well known that the CCP’s powerful class is the largest money laundering organization. They use Hong Kong as a transfer station and springboard for money laundering, and then transfer assets abroad. Almost all powerful families operate in this way.
- In response to the CCP’s call to save food, many areas took measures to curb food wasting. They went so far as to brainwash the people, asking parents to punish children for wasting food. This seems backing to the era of the Cultural Revolution when the people surveilled one another.
- Mianyang in Sichuan was also flooded, causing hardship to people’s life. Mianyang was also severely flooded because of the heavy rain. The people suffered immeasurable losses. The government’s rescue is nowhere to be seen. So, what is the use of taxes collected each year?
- (Robert Potter, former Australian and U.S. government cyber security contractor) We’re now starting to see (from this database) technologies which had previously been deployed extensively in Xinjiang and Tibet, now being deployed elsewhere within China at a different scale, after we went through the metadata, it became clear that this was a building access management system where people, where state government facial recognition systems were being used to authenticate people’s access to their own homes.
- (Miles Guo. August 13) Right now, out of one’s expectation, I heard the U.S.’ push to deny the CCP regime’s legitimacy has gained unanimous agreement in Europe. Then everyone wondered, if the U.S. deems the CCP regime illegitimate, which regime would be legitimate (to represent the Chinese people)?